Deconstructed - PayTouch
- Large umbrella with full power strobe outside window, pointing towards the table, to be fake sun.
- When we booked the restaurant for the shoot, we asked if any of the staff wanted to be part of the shoot. This is awesome because:
- They are more reliable than models.
- They know their way around the restaurant (for props etc). and aren't timid.
- They have their own uniform. If you like their uniform, not need to style it further.
- I used another large umbrella with strobe (half or less power) to fill in the shadows.