A Quater's Worth
I honestly didn't think I would make it this far - I'm 25 days into a 100 day project of writing daily. To benchmark this milestone here's the top five posts that has resonated with you.
1) Where Satisfaction Lays covers the practical exercises I went through in order to narrow what work brought me the most joy and contentment.
2) Unearthing Your Niche goes through the five steps of discovering your creative niche. I share a timeline of a decade's worth of climbing proverbial trees to find the best fit for me.
3) Time Out is a personal post where I relive one event (of many) where I lost my cool and what I learned about it - all in hopes to encourage creatives to take care of themselves.
4) BTS-Discus Paper Craft was a fun post where I get straight geeky about the process of illustrating, crafting, and retouching a fish out of paper.
5) Love is Not a Feeling is easily my favorite post, largely because it's highly personal and vulnerable. This had nothing to do with photography nor creativity, so I thought it wouldn't resonate, however I receive more private messages about this post than any other.
Your private messages, tweets, retweets, shares, likes - encouragement - helps me more than you'd know. Thank you for sharing your valuable time with me. It's a gift I don't take for granted.