Music: Creative Commons; Ear Scriptones 2 by IntoInfinity.org
- Most photographers have more than one point of entry for income.
- Generally, photographers start in another industry and from the beginning they have to balance a fractured income.
- As a photographer's business matures the entry points will change, but multiple streams still exist.
Alicja's Income Split
Some see it as "fractured" - negative - I see it as my "eggs are in different baskets" - security.
- Put constraints on each entry point
- Time blocking
- Setting expectations
- Focus Lab to be full time
- Stop freelance (except for exceptional opportunities, of course ;)
- Consistent production of passive Income